Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bargain eBooks #195:

Modesty (Excuse Me, Miss #2 by Philip Duck

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Price: $0.99

Where to Get It:

Amazon.com (Kindle)





Eight calls…

From an unfamiliar number…

For rape survivor and “infidelity photographer”, Terri Welker, the question is far greater than should she answer. The question is: What should she do now that she has been found? Run again? Or stay and fight for the new life she has created photographing cheating spouses for James Boston Investigations?

The breathtaking continuation of the Excuse Me, Miss Series


What they're saying about it:

"I really liked this story. The characters were dynamic, diverse and well developed. The descriptions of the characters were nicely detailed and I was able to visualize each one in my head. I could genuinely feel for Terri and what she was struggling with now, as well as in her past. I didn't mind the mention of music or brands in this book, in fact I even stopped for a moment to download some of the music. I didn't find much romance here, which was fine. I noticed some places where the author was going for suspense. I'm really glad I gave this book a try because I usually don't read anything mentioning romance. I will definitely read from this author again."--Amazon Reviewer

"I found the story to be interesting and it takes turns I never saw coming. Reading Terri's story the way it is written makes you really care about Terri and what has brought her to this point."--Amazon Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment