Friday, October 22, 2010

Bargain Book #4: Dating My Vibrator by Suzanne Tyrpak

Dating My Vibrator (And Other True Fiction) by Suzanne Tyrpak

Genre: Comedy, Short Story Collection

Price: $2.99, soon to be $0.99!

Where To Get Online:

Amazon.com (for Kindle)



Dating My Vibrator and other true fiction is a collection of nine true and almost true short stories all based (unfortunately) on my own experience. After nineteen years of marriage I was thrust into a brave new world of dating: online, offline, standing in line, listening to lines. And I have survived to tell these tales. Dating, divorce, desperation—all that good stuff. CAUTION: if you’re contemplating divorce, these stories may convince you to consider marriage counseling. If you’re out there dating, chances are you will relate. OMG! Here’s a scary thought: maybe you’ve met some of these guys. Names have been changed to protect the guilty.

What they're saying about Dating My Vibrator:

"...books that are simultaneously this insightful and hilarious do not come along all that often"--Amazon Reviewer

"...a wonderful collection of story stories that I will definitely recommend"--Amazon Reviewer

"Pure comedic brilliance"--J.A. Konrath



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Dating My Vibrator (and other true fiction)--I just dropped the price to .99 cents. Should be in effect soon!

    Hey, your site looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read this book and I really enjoyed the stories! I will admit to balking a little at the title and cover. But I'm glad I pushed my prudishness aside long enough to read the book. The stories are meshed together very well to create the feel of a solid book and not a book full of unrelated short stories. They were light and funny and plain fun to read.

    ~JC~

    ReplyDelete