Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome to Bargain eBooks!

Welcome to Bargain eBooks, where I will be posting cheap reads for the Kindle, Nook, and other eReaders a few times per week. I invite both readers and authors to follow this blog, and I invite authors to submit their books to be featured. See the submission guidelines that are posted under the Submissions tab above.

My focus will be all books and all genres, fiction and nonfiction, novels and short stories, as long as they are at or under $5.00 in eBook format. I will post cover art, a blurb about your book, and links to where readers can buy your book. It doesn't matter if you are a traditionally published author or an independent author--it's all good as long as your book is a bargain!

I will begin posting the bargain books in about a week, once this blog has gained some exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment