Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bargain eBooks #307:

Cinderella and the Sheikh by Teresa Morgan

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Price: $3.49

Where to Get It:

Amazon.com (Kindle)
Barnes and Noble (Nook)
Diesel




She's about to get charmed...

Libby Fay's safe little life as a waitress at a posh New York boutique hotel implodes when Sheikh Rasyn Al Jabar, black-eyed and seductive, into her world and swears that he loves her.

The powerful sheikh will do anything to prevent becoming the ruler of his North African homeland, including marrying a woman who is inappropriate to be queen. When he sees the beautiful, bubbly waitress, he knows that she is the perfect wife to help him avoid the throne—all he has to do is make her fall in love with him.

All her life, Libby has longed for the same loving, equal partnership her parents had—something she couldn't possibly have with a forceful sheikh who ignores all her objections. But Rasyn seems to be able to charm her into anything, including his bed. Soon, she finds herself on a plane to Abbas, transported into a fairy tale come true.

Unfortunately for Libby, a Cinderella is the last thing this Prince Charming wants.

What they're saying about it:

"Morgan set her well written plot in the middle of an exciting, exotic and highly believable foreign land. Her characters are rich and intriguing, the best I've come across in this type of a storyline. Completely worth the money! I wish this was a series... hint hint."--Amazon Reviewer


"Libby, the main female character, is one lucky gal! Well to be honest Sheikh Rasyn is lucky to. Both of the character's different backgrounds make this a great `opposites attract' setting. Everything in the story is charming right down to each other's fears and desires.

Once I got past drooling over the man on the cover, I couldn't stop reading. This story kept my eyes wide open. I soaked in every word thinking I would be able to guess the ending and I didn't which is a HUGE plus in my opinion. Teresa Morgan, the author, kept me guessing right down to the end.

The heat of Rasyn and Libby's romance fanned across the book from beginning to end in a soft and sensual way.

The descriptions of their surroundings, their beliefs, their attitudes, family issues, tension and everything else in between that makes a plot worthwhile are award wining in my opinion. It's obvious to me that Teresa took the time to make the story seem like it could really happen. As I read I could easily see myself in Libby's shoes wanting what she did, feeling the balmy desert winds and desiring Rasyn even with his faults.

The secondary character's prove to be a very valuable part to Cinderella and the Sheikh."--Amazon Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment