Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bargain eBooks #316:

Ratticus - A True Tale from Critter Corner by Raymond Birdsell

Genre: Humor

Type: Short Story

Price: $0.99

Where to Get It:

Amazon.com (Kindle)

Barnes and Noble (Nook)
Smashwords (all eBook formats)



One Man. One Rat. One Of Them MUST Die!! See what happens when an uninvited "houseguest" moves in and causes havoc with our household.


What they're saying about it:

"What a rollercoaster of humor this was! I had to feel for the poor family and what they went through, but it's nice to know the author has a sense of humor and can look back on it and laugh-because it really is just too funny for him not have have shared with us readers."

"This story had me laughing to the point that my husband said he had to read Ratticus."

"I started reading this in the waiting room of my Dr.'s office. I ended up laughing out loud more than once, then I had to explain to the person sitting next to me what story I was reading that was so funny. I especially loved the part where the author manages to kill the wood floor and several of his child's toys but the critter gets away."

No comments:

Post a Comment