Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bargain eBooks #139

The Bad, The Good and Two Fly Fishing Women by Randy Kadish

Type: Novelette


Price: $1.99


Where to Get It:


Amazon.com (Kindle)
Barnes and Noble (Nook)

When Amanda’s mother deserts her to be with a new man, Amanda is hurt and betrayed. She loses faith in the world, especially when her grandmother, the greatest angler she knows, is diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Amanda struggles to find answers, and then on the banks of the Junction River, a grieving, alcoholic friend and an unexpected, terrifying event surprisingly help her come to terms.

What they're saying about it:

"I thought the author did a great job creating the characters in this short story. This is one story you wont be able to stop reading until your through with it. BUT I wasnt satisfied with the end. I wanted to know more about the characters. I felt like I just watched a movie promo. Now I want to know when the full story is coming out? What's next for this young woman? I have more questions but I don't want to give the end away."--Amazon Reviewer

"The author has a way of creating characters that seem to pop off the page. Even though this was a very quick read, I really felt that I knew Amanda as a friend."--Amazon Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment