Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bargain eBooks #140:

The Crimson-Eyed Dragon by Delyse Trink

Genre: Young Adult, Mystery


Price: $1.99


Where to Get It:


Amazon.com (Kindle)
Smashwords (all eBook formats)

What secrets will the majestic silver dragon with glowing red eyes reveal?

When Jared is compelled to buy the magnificent statue, he initiates a chain of events that propels him and his friends Griffin, Chase and Amber into an adventure solving the mystery of the dragon. Becoming amateur detectives is a great way to spend their summer vacation, but will such a quest lead them into inescapable danger?


What they're saying about it:


"When I started reading The Crimson Eyed Dragon, I frankly wasn't sure what to expect. However, from almost the beginning the story pulled me in and I could easily picture the capers of these teenagers. I feel that it is so well-written, that readers of almost any age will enjoy this story. The author did a great job of 'tying up' all lose ends and made the reader feel good with all the various twists and turns."--Amazon Reviewer

"My first read for 2011. I had the honor of hosting this book for Kindle Kisses a while back, so I thought I better go ahead and read it myself. So glad I did. This was a really fun book. It kind of reminded me of The Hardy Boys or Encyclopedia Brown, with a fun mystery, and a cast of curious young adults. The plot was well thought out and the whole book was entertaining. I think it would be a great book for all ages. I'm interested in seeing if Ms. Trink decides to turn this into a series. I think it would do really well."--Amazon Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment