Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bargain eBooks #525:

Lil Glimmer by Angela Muse

Genre: Children's Poetry

Price: $2.99

Where to Get It:

Amazon (Kindle)




Lil Glimmer is a star who learns patience and sharing. He is frustrated when he doesn't get his way, but in the end he listens to his mother and realizes the importance of taking turns.


What they're saying about it:

"Lil Glimmer" is an adorable children's story with easy-to-read rhythmical words and vibrant illustrations. My children (ages 6 and 7, boy and girl, respectively) let me read it to them several times. It's a fun story about sharing with others, listening to your parent, and going to bed. The perfect target audience is birth through early elementary. I always love cute children's stories like this bedtime one. I look forward to reading more from Ms. Muse."

"I have 2 children under the age of 5 and they very much enjoyed this story. The illustrations are cute and I liked that I it had a good message about sharing. This is a great bedtime book for young children."

No comments:

Post a Comment