Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bargain eBooks #167:

Angel Fire: The First Book of Fallen Angels by Valmore Daniels

Genre: Paranormal Fantasy

Price: $0.99

Where to Get It:


Amazon.com (Kindle)


Amazon UK

Smashwords (all eBook formats)




My name is Darcy Anderson, and I am cursed with a dark power: Whenever my life is in danger, something inside me summons elemental fire to protect me. I cannot control this.

One night, I was attacked in my home. The fire ... it raged out of control. I survived the inferno, but my house burned to the ground - with my parents inside.

I was at a loss to explain to the courts what happened, and so they sent me to prison for ten years for manslaughter.

Now I'm out on parole, and all I want is to return to my home town and rebuild my life; but the man who attacked me is back to finish the job he started.

I can sense the power in me growing. If I can't control it, it will control me and destroy everything - and everyone - I love.


What they're saying about it:

"I think the thing that I really liked the most about this book was the very real emotional connections I felt to the characters. This could be any family, yours, mine or a family down the street. Their history, their conflicts, their feelings, wants and needs are very real. One of the things that draw me to the urban fantasy genre is both having a human story along with fantastic elements, and I felt this story did that for me. I'm really looking forward to the next four books."--Amazon Reviewer

"Once in a while a story comes along that reminds me why I love books so much. I was immediately drawn into the lives of the Darcy and her family, and all the problems with her trying to rebuild her life. While I really love Darcy, I think my favorite was Uncle Edward - he reminds me so much of my grandfather."--Amazon Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment