Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bargain eBooks #428:

Stolen Moments by Janus Gangi

Genre: Fantasy, Romance

Price: $1.00

Where to Get It:

Amazon (Kindle)
Smashwords (all eBook formats)




Elizabeth Rose is the daughter of the Goddess of the Universe. Vincent Blair is the King of the Vampyres. Together they are agents of Providence. For thousands of years they have served the Goddess to maintain the balance of the Universe and fight their nemesis Veronica Eisine, a black witch. Serving the Goddess does not come without risk. One day Vincent vanishes after one of their most important missions. Stolen Moments introduces the reader to the world of Providence and the three realms it is comprised of, The Spiritual, The Temporal, and the Magickal and the world of Wicca.

What they're saying about it:

"I don't usually read vampire stories and this one really surprised me. Totally the type of book I try to stay away from. The kind that are so interesting you must have hours free in order to finish in one sitting. Every time I would put it down to attend to 'the real world' I had to rush through my tasks in order to get back to the story. I just had to know what would happen next and to whom. I really like books that jump from past to present. The author did a great job depicting the two. I look forward to the next book in the series."--Amazon Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment