Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bargain eBooks #249:

The Outsider (Atomic Wasteland Tales #1) by Jason Anderson

Type:Short Story

Genre: Post-Apocalypse

Price: $0.99

Where to Get It:

Amazon.com (Kindle)
Amazon UK




Jacob Harkins knows that outsiders are forbidden to enter Raventon, but when a dying man collapses at the town gate, he can't turn his back. Little does he know, he's just set off a much larger chain of events...

Atomic Wasteland Tales are set in the ruins of civilization, decades after a devastating global nuclear war. Life is harsh, death is cheap, and hope is a forgotten dream for all but a fortunate few.

The Outsider is a short story (6365 words, about 19 novel pages). Edited by Lynn O'Dell (Red Adept Reviews).


What they're saying about it:

"I don't usually read short stories, but I was between books, so gave this one a try. It's not amazing, but it's a solid post-apocalyptic tale, and the length was perfect for finishing during my lunch break. Definitely worth a dollar, and good enough that I'd probably pay for any future stories set in the same universe." -- Amazon reviewer

1 comment:

  1. I read 'The Outsider' by Jason G. Anderson and I really enjoyed it! I'm a big fan of this type of story! I found this e-book at a shop called all you can books. It offers a lot of interesting and cheap e-books.

    ReplyDelete