Friday, March 2, 2012

Bargain eBooks #477:

Behind Your Eyes by Susannah Woods

Genre: Historical Fiction, Romance

Price: $1.99

Where to Get It:

Amazon (Kindle)




Obedient daughter Anne does everything her mother asks of her. No matter how ridiculous the request. When her mother arranges a marriage for her with a mysterious Earl, she reluctantly agrees. With so much of her life planned for her, she wonders if she will ever be free.

Alexander Montgomery has just inherited a title he never expected. With his brother's untimely death, he has just become the Earl of Redbridge. London is the last place he ever wanted to be; his brother's murder the last thing he ever wanted to investigate. Adding to his complicated life is the courtship of his best friend's cousin.

Their adventure begins with just one look.


What they're saying about it:

"I found this story very romantic and very exciting, it had me guessing at times which is also a plus. My only complaints are that at times it was a little lengthy and also I am hoping there is a follow up story for Chris."

"I don't normally read romance books but I know the author is someone local, and I believe this to be her first published book so I decided to buy it. It is well written,historically correct, and kept me reading until the end. Looking forward to her next book!"

"Loved this book - tropical breezes, lusty love scenes, murder, and mystery - this book has it all. Anne and Alex really come alive on the pages as we follow them on their journey to love. Story did not drag and kept my attention with a good mix of love and intrigue. Would like to know more about Alex's friends. Did Chris fall in love with Anne's sister? Hope there is a sequel."

No comments:

Post a Comment