Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bargain eBooks #348:

Diva by Susan Fleet

Genre: Thriller

Price: $2.99

Where to Get It:

Barnes and Noble (Nook)
Amazon.com (Kindle)
Amazon UK
Amazon Germany
Publisher Link




Beautiful, talented and ambitious, flute soloist Belinda Scully wants to be a star. But fame can be dangerous. Someone is stalking her. Rejection stokes the fires of his lust. Her manager dies suddenly. NOPD Detective Frank Renzi believes he was murdered. But murder may not be the worst thing that Belinda must face.

What they're saying about it:

"'Diva' is a fantastic 'thriller'. Once I started reading this book it was impossible for me to put it down. Fleet's insight and imagination concerning the characters, situations, and surroundings show great knowledge of what is happening and could happen. 'Diva' would be a great movie thriller."--Amazon Reviewer

"Susan Fleet's "Diva" grabbed my attention on the first page and kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. Her "from the inside" knowledge of the music industry gave her characters the realism to keep me interested while supplying new insights that I never realized."--Amazon Reviewer

1 comment: