Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bargain eBooks #352:

How to Dump Your Boyfriend in the Men's Room (and other short stories) by Sibel Hodge

Genre: Chick lit

Type: Short Story Collection

Price: $0.99

Where to Get It:

Amazon.com
Amazon UK
Smashwords (all eBook formats)




Welcome to My World…

I’m an author of chick lit romances and mysteries. In my spare time I’m Wonder Woman! My world is sometimes wacky, quirky, and very accident-prone.

This is a collection of five humorous short stories – what I like to call true fiction. Some are true, some are fiction, and some are a mixture of both. I guess you have to decide which is which!

I often get asked if I’m like any of my characters in my novels, and I have to groan and say, yes. When you read these stories you’ll realize how, and a lot of them have inspired scenes in my novels, although names have been omitted or changed to protect me against lawsuits!

Are you ready to find out “how to dump your boyfriend in the men’s toilets”, why “yoga is bad for your house”, what the “S-Word has to do with your lady garden”, why you need to “follow that goat”, and whether “kismet” does really exist?

(Short stories total 6,500 words. Includes bonus material and chapters from my novels, Fourteen Days Later, My Perfect Wedding, The Fashion Police, and Be Careful What You Wish For)

What they're saying about it:

“Most of these stories are laugh out loud funny, written by a terrific writer who is always capable of engaging her audience. The last story is touching and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Great job Sibel, can't wait to read more of your work.” -- Mel Comley, author of Impeding Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment