Monday, November 29, 2010

Bargain eBooks #40: Unlocked, Ten "Key" Tales

Title: Unlocked (various authors)

Type: Short Story Collection

Price: Free!

Where to Get It:
Get it HERE for free


I walk down a long, dark corridor filled with doors. Clutched in my hand is a ring of keys of various sizes and shapes and colors. Each key will open a door, some leading to new worlds, others hiding secrets better left forgotten, and still more holding dreams to be shared.

At the end of the hall stands a wooden chest with a golden latch. I fumble through my keys and insert one after another until the lock clicks softly. The lid feels heavy in my hand as I push it open.

Something wrapped in a cloth lays in the bottom of the chest. Carefully opening the cloth, I find a book. Is it a book of stories or a guide to my key ring? Why is the book locked away? Is it precious or might it be dangerous?

In golden letters, one word is engraved across the leather cover: Unlocked

What they're saying about it:

"I really enjoyed this book of short stories. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys short stories not just YA. First the stories are all very well written. The authors are all very good. I hope to see more of these books in the furture. This book has a story for everyone included it is just not about the same kinds of stories. Some are paranormal, And some are real life occurances. Great book thanks for giving me the opportunity to read it."--Amazon Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment