Monday, August 22, 2011

Bargain eBooks #295:

A Job From Hell (Book One, Ancient Legends) by Jayde Scott

Genre: YA Paranormal Romance

Price: $0.99/ £0.70

Where to Get It:

Amazon.com (Kindle)
Amazon UK



The moment Amber starts her new summer job in Scotland and sets eyes upon Aidan, her fate is sealed. Summoned by an ancient bond, she can never love another.

Lost in the woods one night, Amber enters Aidan's deadly world by chance when she unknowingly participates in a paranormal race, and promptly wins the first prize - a prize worth killing for.

In a world of forbidden love, of ancient enemies, legends and rituals, nothing is as it seems and no one can be trusted. Amber's life will never be the same again, unless she searches the Otherworld for what everyone wants. But to do so, Amber must die.

A JOB FROM HELL is the stunning first book in the paranormal series, Ancient Legends.


What they're saying about it:

"I really enjoyed this book. This was given to me by my sister and I have to be honest I was a little unsure at first because it's not my normal read but what a pleasant surprise. It is a wonderfully creative story and it pulled me in to its very intriguing storyline. Jayde Scott has just made my list of favorite authors. Amber is hilarious and I could see myself in her. Aiden was so sexy. I am looking forward to the next book. Good stuff!"--Amazon Reviewer

"This is a great Young Adult book! It's fun and doesn't overstep the boundaries of young love. Watching how the supernatural world unfolded around Amber was excellent. The secondary characters were entertaining and reminded me somewhat of a few people I know minus the powers. I can't wait to start reading Beelzebub Girl. I've added Jayde Scott to my list of favorite authors."--Amazon Reviewer
"

No comments:

Post a Comment