Friday, August 26, 2011

Bargain eBooks #298:

The Angels Are Here by Patti Roberts

Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy

Price: $2.99

Where to Get It:

Amazon.com (Kindle)
Amazon UK
Smashwords (all eBook formats)




A little girls world is turned upside down by a visitor,the Angel of Death. She finds herself trapped in a nightmare, consumed by her paralyzing loss and overwhelming grief. The haunting visions and untimely deaths of others are a constant reminder that life and death are only a heartbeat away.

She eventually befriends the unusual little girl who moves in next door with captivating violet eyes and a profound knowledge of things that far exceeds her tender years.

A saga crossing over two worlds. Two souls being drawn precariously together over the centuries.

When your destiny has been written in blood, and you are left with one burning question. Is your Guardian Angel from Heaven or Hell?

What they're saying about it:

"I felt myself riding the roller coaster with Grace, as she dealt with the pain, loss, and healing in her life. I’m not sure what type of reader I would recommend this book to. There were some adult themes dealing with the angels, but most of the book was centered around Grace, who is a child. I am very intrigued by this story and I really can’t wait to see how everything ties together."--Review by Paranormal Opinion

"The first thing that I truly liked about it is the style of the writing; it instilled in me the acute sense of being present to something quite wonderful. I, for one, always love the art of the word above the more action-oriented way of writing, but I also know that there are those who value the easier to read style. For me, the writing here scores a lot of points. It’s adequate to tales of angels, demons, gods, and mighty, legendary creatures. I was especially pleased by Patti Robert‘s descriptive talents, they’re a godsend to my personal tastes."--Book Review By L.E.Olteano

No comments:

Post a Comment