Monday, January 31, 2011

Bargain eBooks #100:

Die Already by Kipp Poe Speicher

Type: Short Story

Genre: Horror

Price: $.0.99


Where to Get It:

Amazon.com (for Kindle)


Meet Horace, he has a very unusual gift or what you may consider a very grim curse: anything and everything that dies in his presence does not die, no matter how violent or brutal their death may be, they do not die.

Die Already is the new tragic and disturbing love story.

Plus a bonus short excerpt by Tom Raimbault: Something Quite Perverse, From his book The Tree Goddess.


What they're saying about it:

It's not often that a storyline takes me completely by surprise. So I won't give this one away to ruin the impact. Kipp Poe Speicher's short story left me chilled. He entranced me right from the start and didn't let go until the very end, which will blew my mind. This is a story, which will definitely stay with me and reaffirms my admiration for the wonderfully twisted mind of Kipp Poe Speicher.--Imogen Rose, author of Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment